Having your information on your bags as you travel is a must, so why not create something fun, easy and colorful? Be sure to try to make our DIY leather luggage tags. They are simple to make and oh so cute!
This post contains affiliate links. Purchases keep me blogging and traveling. Thank you!
DIY Leather Luggage Tags
Supplies for the Leather Luggage Tags
- Leather scraps* (see here)
- Punch for leather* (see here)
- Eyelet set* (see here)
- Twine (see here)
- Dark colored permanent marker
I am going to be upfront and tell you that I actually was able to find designer scrap sample pieces. You know when you go to pick out fabrics, and they are all on a ring to choose from? I found a bunch of those at a local leather company, and I was thrilled because they were the perfect size and shape! But if you can’t find those (they may be hard to find!), you can certainly make them with the supplies in the first photo below.
Luggage Tag Instructions
- Cut the leather to a shape that is pleasing to you.
- The punch and eyelet set can be used to punch a hole and secure it with the eyelet.
- Write your information on the tag using the permanent marker.
- Use twine to secure your tag to your favorite piece of luggage.
Love this idea? Be sure to check out our other DIY projects here, and take a peek at my time on Daytime Blue Ridge below.