Are you familiar with sake? I wasn’t until a few months ago, but I am having so much fun crafting drinks with it (see one here!). Sake is a drink that has made its way to the US from Japan, which I think fits perfectly with my travel theme! Take a peek at this fun cocktail recipe, which is a twist on the classic of sangria.
I enjoy making cocktails with SakeOne and I am also a creator for Jumprope.
I have been working as a creator for an app called Jumprope, which is basically heaven for those who love DIY projects! From beauty and crafting to fitness and food, the app offers so much. You can check it out here, and the video below is my tutorial on how to make
gria Cocktail Recipe
How to Make a Sak-gria Cocktail for Valentine’s Day by hillcitybride on Jumprope.
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- fruit, such as blackberries, strawberries, and mandarin oranges
- 1 bottle Awa Yuki Sparkling Sake
- Pour sugar into warm water and stir until dissolved.
- Cut fruit and place into sugar water mix.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving, pour sparkling sake into the fruit mix.
- Serve and enjoy!